Stone Ridge Montessori provides both part and full-time authentic experiences for children ages 12 months through 12 years.
Our programs are defined by the practical application of sensory-based and self-directed learning through the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori which reflects the authentic Montessori Method. From the start, our experienced teachers prepare children to be focused, independent, and innovative learners, as well as respectful, mindful, and responsible individuals.
The typical Stone Ridge Montessori student will spend nearly six years with us, most often enrolling between the ages of one and three. Students move through a carefully orchestrated sequence of Montessori classes, all the while advancing academically, socially, and emotionally.
Visitors to Stone Ridge Montessori will observe classic Montessori disciplines of work, including but not limited to:
- A discovery model where children learn concepts by working with materials
- Highly trained Montessori professionals
- Freedom of movement in the classroom
- Student choice for independent thinking
- Uninterrupted time for work, creativity, and play